Welcome to Dr Bell’s Family Centre!
Dr Bell’s is a welcoming place where families with young children can get encouragement, support and advice in a relaxed environment.
Leith is an area where people of many cultures live, and everyone is welcome at Dr Bell’s. We all have a shared agenda – the welfare of children. Dr Bell’s provides a range of support services and facilities for local families. These include:
- An award-winning community café with free Wi-Fi
- A Drop-in crèche with regular crèche spaces for vulnerable families
- Employment advice and access to training and learning opportunities
- Parent support, counselling, trauma therapy, therapeutic play, and health and well-being appointments
- Cookery classes, affordable room hire, and volunteering opportunities
- Free access to computers (with full MS Office 2010 suite) and the internet
- A summer programme for local families
- Rooms available for hire